Foreign Bankruptcy Assistance Service/Bankruptcy from Abroad

We now have considerable experience in submitting petitions for people who are now living abroad but who have debts in the UK. These petitions are submitted, with Power of Attorney, at the Royal Courts of Justice in London. We go to great lengths to check the petition before submitting same, as we are all too aware of the criteria laid down by the Court in respect of the debtors Centre of Main Interest, etc.

Anyone requiring further information in regard to this service should contact us.

Leave a Reply